Rieubanian Angel

a site for my poetry.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

I'm not exactly crazy about myself like most people think, but whatever

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not At All

Now
can you see through my facade
its seamless walls
the door glued tightly shut
painted to seem happy
but behind it
the tears defy me
but behind it
you sympathize for me
and i can't stand that
not at all
i seriously want no pity
i want to be understood
yes
but no sympathy
not from you
of all people you can't see
who i am behind the wall
you don't see my tears
or my shatered soul
you can't see who i am
not at all
but you turned me down
even when i offered
to open that door
what crazy maddness do you speak
when you won't even listen to me
my fragile heart broke
because of you
otherwise,
not at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home