Rieubanian Angel

a site for my poetry.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

I'm not exactly crazy about myself like most people think, but whatever

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Naruto Uzumaki, The Confidence

Listen to me
Listen to me
I am stronger than you think
Dattebayo!
I am a person too
But I've been lonely
For so, so long
And yet you still see me as
An unimportant nusiance
But I will be important
Dattebayo!
Now I am a genin
And I will prove to you all
That I am the strongest
The strongest of you all
Dattebayo!
I will be Hokage some day
And I will defeat Sasuke
I always try my hardest
And in three days
What took the Fourth
Three years to complete
My name is
Naruto Uzumaki
The best ninja around
Dattebayo!
So, listen to me
Listen to me
Can I have some ramen now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home