Rieubanian Angel

a site for my poetry.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

I'm not exactly crazy about myself like most people think, but whatever

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sasuke And Itachi Uchiha, The Hatred

finding the life
that you gave up
to see what you could do
to prove your limits
to show your power
careless,
you slaughtered them
in front of my eyes
you made me cry
using your new eyes
you killed them again
showing me in my mind
their bloody selves falling
falling in front of me
our family all bloody
the shuriken in the walls
the kunai in the door
the broken glass
of our family name
on the wooden floor
all to attain your new eyes
what the hell were you thinking
when you killed them that day
and you stole my future
you stole my appreciation of you
now it is your turn, brother,
to die by my hands
and lie in your blood
as i steal your life away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home