Rieubanian Angel

a site for my poetry.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL, United States

I'm not exactly crazy about myself like most people think, but whatever

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ole Hallow's Eve

let the fear flow
let yourself enjoy it
Ole Hallow's Eve
draws nigh
fearful eyes
draw them close
the ghosts and ghouls
i love them so much
how will they scare me
when they are a part of my life
when do we sing
when we see ourselves
in the magick mirrors
of the haunted house
fear me please
fear my love for them
fear my eyes
my eyes of no fear
as they haunt your heart
for my love draws close
and my heart is my own
so please see my side
Ole Hallow's Eve
my heart's calling
and fears unseen
as the Witches and Deadlifes call for me
love my soul
love my fear
love my life
love Halloween
Forever

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home